Modern Slavery Statement
We work strongly to oppose the exploitation of workings and take all steps to ensure that no form of human trafficking or exploitation of children has taken place in our supply chain.
This section outlines how we ensure we conduct our business in a responsible manner.
As a Group we take seriously our impact on the world around us, including our supply chain. Our supplier manual contains twelve principles and all suppliers are requested to confirm their compliance with the following:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall not be used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practiced
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
- Responsible environmental practices
- Zero-tolerance of conflict products
- Compliance with Watches of Switzerland Group code of conduct